At West Park Animal Hospital, we believe in treating your pets with the best veterinary services available. Our clinic in Cleveland, OH, is equipped for full-service healthcare for dogs, cats, and other small companion animals. With the highest standards of care and extended hours, we pride ourselves on going the extra mile for wellbeing and convenience of our patients and their owners.
Our services are carefully crafted to ensure the best possible level of care for pets of all ages and health requirements. We are happy to take annual wellness appointments to check in on your dog or cat, as well as offer the necessary guidance and resources for new pet-owners, including vaccination schedules, general exams, and more. We also offer special diagnostics packages for senior pets and comfortable boarding options for our patients with medical conditions. All of our services are overseen by nurturing and responsible staff who will treat your pets with the care and attention they need. Make an appointment at West Park Animal Hospital in Cleveland, OH.
West Park Animal Hospital
4117 Rocky River Dr
Cleveland, OH 44135
Phone: (216) 252-4500
Fax: (216) 252-1114
General Practice Hours
Monday – Friday: 8 AM – 6 PM
Saturday: 8 AM – 5 PM
Extended Veterinary Emergency Hours
Sunday: 8 AM – 1 AM
Monday – Saturday: 5 PM – 1 AM
Our pet care services include:
- General veterinary care, including eye care, dental care, rehabilitation, and surgery;
- Emergency care until 1 AM, as well as 24-hour intensive care for hospitalized patients;
- Compassionate end-of-life-services;
- Annual wellness checkups, including physical exams and vaccinations;
- Medical boarding for pets with diabetes, seizures, heart disease or other intensive medical conditions;
- And more.
Thank you for your Cleveland Hot List votes. We were voted #1 again for the 5th year in a row! We are happy to continue to serve the community and appreciate your support.