In an effort to provide Cleveland, Ohio, with top quality pet care and excellence in veterinary laboratory testing and diagnostics, we at West Park Animal Hospital are proud to offer a wide array of leading industry technologies to help us analyze, identify, and treat a variety of small animal conditions in a matter of minutes. Whether your pet is suffering from a sudden illness or is simply receiving preventive care during a routine wellness checkup, we offer reliable diagnostic services that can catch the early onset of disease as well as other serious ailments and problematic pet conditions.
VARIETY OF VETERINARY TESTING CAPABILITIES
Our advanced in-house veterinary laboratory features high-tech equipment such as the IDEXX laboratory and a coagulation machine that checks for clotting capabilities, in addition to a comprehensive list of dependable testing proficiencies including:
- Full blood work tests
- Standard CBC (complete blood count test that detects the total count of red blood cells, white blood cells, platelets, etc.)
- Chemistry panels that test for:
- Electrolyte levels
- Kidney and liver functions
- Among other important blood chemistries
- Parasite screenings
- Microscopic fecal tests to identify intestinal parasites
- Heartworm tests
- Tick-borne illness
- Thyroid level evaluations
- Phenobarbital blood level (monitoring and regulating phenobarbital, a medication used to control seizures)
- FeLV (feline leukemia virus) detection
- FIV (feline immunodeficiency virus, also known as feline AIDS) detection
- Parvovirus test (typically referred to as parvo and commonly seen in puppies)
- Pancreatitis test
- And more…
If you suspect that your dog, cat, or pocket pet may be under the weather, please contact us to schedule an appointment soon. We want your companion to be a healthy, fun-loving pet again!
Thank you for your Cleveland Hot List votes. We were voted #1 again for the 5th year in a row! We are happy to continue to serve the community and appreciate your support.