If you are experiencing a small animal emergency, please contact us immediately. Our veterinary ER services are open after-hours from 5 p.m. to 1 a.m. every day. We also accept critical emergencies during regular business hours, but a notification call prior to your arrival is required. We will guide you through proper instructions on how to appropriately transport or tend to your injured or sick pet. Remember to stay calm so you can think clearly and comfort your ailing friend.
PET EMERGENCY CONTACT INFORMATION
West Park Animal Hospital
4117 Rocky River Drive
Cleveland, OH 44135
GENERAL PRACTICE EMERGENCY HOURS
Sunday: Extended ER hours only, 8 a.m. – 1 a.m.
Monday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
EXTENDED VETERINARY EMERGENCY HOURS
Sunday: 8 a.m. – 1 a.m.
Monday: 5 p.m. – 1 a.m.
Tuesday: 5 p.m. – 1 a.m.
Wednesday: 5 p.m. – 1 a.m.
Thursday: 5 p.m. – 1 a.m.
Friday: 5 p.m. – 1 a.m.
Saturday: 5 p.m. – 1 a.m.
PET EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS GUIDELINES
- Save our contact information to your phone
- Keep a first aid kit in your home and vehicle
- Have a plan and familiarize yourself with emergency protocols like pet CPR
- Be sure to have proper identification tags on your pet’s collar
- Get your pet microchipped
- Keep extra pet medical history records in a handy place like your car or file cabinet
- Order your free pet safety pack including a rescue window decal and an Animal Poison Control Center magnet
Thank you for your Cleveland Hot List votes. We were voted #1 again for the 5th year in a row! We are happy to continue to serve the community and appreciate your support.